Friday, June 20, 2008

The CIP Service Learning photos that were in my camera have been uploaded.
[Thanks to Ariel Jonathan and Mr Foo and whoever else who helped snapped.]

View and save them from http://s289.photobucket.com/albums/ll215/08A01/CIP%20Service%20Learning/

Well I created that photobucket account...so in future anyone who has class photos can just upload it there and store. Just create folders to oragnise them.

Photobucket is the best for now....but the max photo size it allows is 1024*768.

I figure that most of u all will just save it in your hard disk for memories sake...and not to develop into prints, so the 2.0mp file size should suffice.

If u need the full-size photos then thats TOO BAD... suck thumb lor.

By the way, the total size is a heck of 177MB for all the full-size images...boh kor leng ah im not gonna upload them...jin mah huan luh.

& Of course, I was just kidding...if u really (and desperately) want the full size photo then u ask me ror....

photobucket.com
user: 08A01
password: password

now, whoever wants to hack it can pretty much do so openly. HEH.

-desmond.